Monday, February 18, 2013

Stupid Girl

Dear World,
Here is another old poem. Reminding me of how I've changed and that weaknesses are also my strengths.

Stupid Girl

I'm just a stupid girl
with one life to live
and everything in my heart to give
I love because I can't help it
I care because it's just my nature
I give because I don't see the point in holding back
I talk in hopes that someone will listen
I breathe but the air is suffocating
My downfall is that I mostly see good in those around me;
The bad always comes back to bite me.
But I forgive, I can't see a point in holding a grudge.
And I'll smile, just for you...
I hate my smile, but for some reason it almost never leaves my face
A smile can say a thousand things as I hide behind it.
My face is all that most people will ever see of me.
Just a face.
Just a stupid girl.
And if I never amount to much of anything
That's the one thing I will always know for sure.


Yours Truly,
Charissa

No comments:

Post a Comment