Friday, July 22, 2011

"Now everybody's feelin' all alone, can't tell you who I am..."

Life, shouldn't have to be so complicated. Life, isn't what you would expect, it's usually more than that. Life, isn't about fighting for what you believe in. Life is about coming together with other people and living and loving and doing the things we love to do until the world comes to an end. And no one can tell us that our time was wasted or that life was ever in the least bit pointless. I stopped wishing that I could turn back time and started living my values out loud.

I will have to admit though, there are still things and people I miss, and sometimes I really do feel all by myself. But only for a brief moment, because life is too short to have regrets or to waste time feeling bad for myself. If I want you, I'll tell you. If I hate you, you'll know it. If I go out of my way to be friends with you, don't take me for granted. And I shall do the same for you :]

I live to love, doesn't mean I always have to love my life.

okay, done being random. back to my British tv shows :]


Yours Truly,
Charissa

No comments:

Post a Comment