Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I found my purpose in this world, it was sitting right next to a broken hearted girl..

I feel like everything changed so quickly. My confidence used to be so low. I used to hate to even look in a mirror. I used to think that I was unlovable, untouchable, and that no one could understand my world. I had to have my heart completely broken, stepped on, and smashed to pieces so that I could put the pieces back together the right way, they way things should have been all along. I had to have someone calling me every name in the book, making me feel like I was completely worthless, someone that I had to stand up to and let them know I wasn't anything they thought I was. He called me stupid, but I'm actually really damn smart. He told me no one cares for me, but my God and my family and my friends would all do anything for me. He told me I'm pathetic, but I just have a kind heart. It's funny how it took someone putting me down for me to finally stop talking myself down. I have had to fight to be who I am and to feel confident in who I am. I'll never let anyone take away what I've learned through this experience and after everything is said and done I wouldn't change a thing. God's methods of teaching me life lessons never stop amazing me. My purpose is to love and be loved and anything that doesn't match up with that doesn't deserve a place in my life.


yours truly,
Charissa

No comments:

Post a Comment