Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You live, you learn

Life, is a beautiful thing. All the mysteries make it that much more beautiful at times. I can't help but wonder to myself what my future holds. I pray that I can make the right choices, that I can show people honesty and love and that hate will be my last option. In a world where people like to lie, manipulate, and hurt others, I find myself confused. It can be hard to tell what is real and what is fake, especially since lies can be so profound and well put together. I just want to love and be loved, live and let others live, seek out the good and let the good find me as well. Sometimes I feel weak, attacked. But there are so many beautiful things that God has blessed me with. If I count the good against the bad, the good always wins. For that, I am so grateful. Nothing can take away the security that I have in my God, in my family, and in my closest friends. Nothing can take away my strong heart and my willingness to preserver through life's struggles. I've loved and I've lost, but mostly I've gained everything I really need and lost everything that I thought I wanted. Thank God for knowing what I really needing and for putting those things in my life.

Goodnight world,

Yours Truly,
Charissa

No comments:

Post a Comment