Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What happens when you realize you're just another person to forget?

Well I guess what I'm trying to get at is the fact that I want to be someone that people remember, someone who loves her friends and family and they always love her back, someone who has real friends who are always there because I'm a real friend who will always be there for you. I'm a real person, not just a stupid girl. You find out who you're friends really are and sometimes you find you never had many to begin with. I love the people that I choose to call friends but for some reason I always have more respect for others than they have for me. Maybe it's because I'm just a stupid girl, or maybe it's because I talk too much, or because I try too hard. But whatever the reason is I know for sure that I'm just tired of never knowing who to trust or who to believe in or who I can really talk to sometimes. There are people that I consider to be the best of friends who don't value me the same way I do them. It's just heartbreaking really. That everything seems like a game sometimes. I do have real friends in this world somewhere I hope, but then again, you'd have to ask them. I know I have a family full of true friends back in my home town and a best friend currently spending her entire summer in Idaho, and all my other good friends back in htown, but I'm not there, I'm here and everyone that I make time for is always too busy for me. Question world, why do you always have to take people away from me? I wish you'd just lighten up a bit.

Yours truly,
Charissa

No comments:

Post a Comment